ASC Management SERVICES
Experts in Ambulatory Surgery Center Management
Surgery Center Management Services provides comprehensive ASC management services and takes pride in building close relationships with your staff to help you achieve your financial goals.
ASC Management Services
- ASC strategic planning and marketing guidance.
- Physical and administrative operations support.
- Facilitation of all licenses, certifications and accreditation from state and federal agencies for all required staff.
- ASC Operations oversight and management including interviewing, hiring and training of all staff.
- Informational and financial systems support, including all journals and ledgers, check register and payroll records.
- Payment from third party payors guidance & support.
- Accounting maintenance including quarterly financial and operation review meetings.
Insurance Contracting and Credentialing Services
Second only to the construction process, this ASC management service has the biggest impact on cash flow. The best results are realized when this process is started 6-8 weeks prior to completion of construction.
We guide the ASC through the State and Federal application and submittal process. We compile and prepare all insurance applications waiting for Medicare’s final acceptance and issuance of the CMS Certification Number (CCN) and Medicare PTAN ID. Once issued by CMS, all preferred insurance plan applications are submitted to the respective carriers.
We monitor the progress of all applications and coordinate the contract negotiations with the ASC administrator. All finalized contracts will be signed by an authorized official from the facility, and copies of all executed contracts will be stored for the center’s records.
Managing Billing and Coding
1. Our team of certified coders and billers work with the software vendor and the ASC staff to setup and load support data such as clinical staff credentials, CPTs, ICDs, Referring Doctors, Insurance Carriers and fee schedules.
We review the charges along with OP Notes to insure the notes support the codes selected. Clean claims are submitted for payment within 48 hours of the submitted encounter’s charges.
2. Our team works with the software vendor, electronic clearing house, and banks to integrate electronic claims submission, electronic fund transfers (EFTs) and remittance. Our staff reviews each and every denial, corrects, and appeals all qualified encounters.
3. We send out patient statements, answer patient phone calls, accept patient payments, and make special payment arrangements when applicable.
ePHI Software Consulting Services
Surgery Center Management Services continuously reviews ePHI software providers and will recommend a vendor based on the ASCs unique preferences. Once an application has been selected, a demonstration will be scheduled with the vendor.
If the software is approved, Surgery Center Mangement Services may be retained to manage the implementation process. In this phase, SCMS becomes the communication conduit between the vendor and the ASC staff.
A-la-carte ASC Management Services
ASC Management, RCM / Billing Services, Insurance Contracting, Software usage